About Me

My photo
Me .. you wanna know about me. I've got the gift of gab and the most pleasant demeanor. I am humble and whimsical, respectful and thoughtful. Thorough to at times a fault, call me overtly organized. I'ma wholistic lover of all. I'ma photographer philosopher poet and spiritual reader (yes tarot cards and all that). I'ma tea blend maker and natural beauty products creator. I'ma dancer, a free spirit, a kind friend, and a sweet sister. I'm a researcher and a student, an apprentice and a teacher. A follower to lead when. I'm a believer in possibility.. I'm my own best friend.

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Spite.. that ugly part of you

Spite... oh what evil lurks there..Nah. lol Just immaturity really. I mean okay let us look at it intelligibly .. and disclaimer: 'I have been an ambassador of spite so trust you preaching to the choir ova here with your excuses'. Grateful to be healed now. What is spite? dictionary.com says spite [spahyt] Show IPA noun, verb, spit·ed, spit·ing. noun 1. a malicious, usually petty, desire to harm, annoy, frustrate, or humiliate another person; bitter ill will; malice. 2. a particular instance of such an attitude or action; grudge. 3. Obsolete . something that causes vexation; annoyance. Oh well that is blatant now ain't it! Back to what I was saying. Spite is so juvenile. I mean really, you just have to get back at someone for what you interpreted as wrong, despite the intent or accident. However, we all do it, knowing the laws of karma, and the truth that everything that goes around comes around, and even the wiccan witch's creed, of all things come back X three. We still have to prove that little point! You made me feel ... okay get ready for the list.. You made me feel bad, insecure, insignificant, unsatisfied, belittled, unimportant, ignored, annoyed, frustrated, fearful, worried, offended, angry, affronted, annoyed, antagonized, bitter, chafed, choleric, convulsed, cross, displeased, enraged, exacerbated, exasperated, ferocious, fiery, fuming, furious, galled, hateful, heated, hot, huffy, ill-tempered, impassioned, incensed, indignant, inflamed, infuriated, irascible, irate, ireful, irritable, irritated, maddened, nettled, offended, outraged, piqued, provoked, raging, resentful, riled, sore, splenetic, storming, sulky, sullen,tumultuous, turbulent, uptight, vexed, wrathful ~ and them just the tip of the iceberg. I mean look .. I sympathize with needing to set boundaries, but is it on you to teach a cruel lesson in the process. Why don't we all just take a chill pill and please by all means check yoself before you wreck yoself, lol. Let us take a look back at every time you took to pay back that little irritation spitefully. Did you feel validated? good for you, and you left the other person/s feeling what debilitated? Oh you are so powerful. Did you refuse them of what they asked for? Did you prevent them from enjoying the next moment, stuck in the funk you left for them to walk in? You are just a considerate little guy aren't ya lol. You look silly, and you feel worse if not in that moment .. then a little later. You don't overcome~ you have instead CHOSEN to succumb and gone even lower than your counterpart ever imparted. You don't look smarter, you look spiteful and that looks ugly and disgusting as a person and your heart.. oh my goodness let's talk about what happens to your heart. it gets darkened! The purity you felt was offended.. well you just added to the offense on yourself. Which the guilt that imparts actually leaves your worse for wear. I just don't agree with the action no matter the provoking of it. But please don't take this as an invite to internalize. We have to find healthier ways. How about we just communicate.. i.e. I didn't like what you just said/did. How hard is that? Find another way.. and please let me know what you found..cause I'm always interested in learning more ways to not go respond from cruelty6. Sigh.. the AfroHippie~ Peace Light Bliss ..A'se ~

No comments:

Post a Comment