About Me

My photo
Me .. you wanna know about me. I've got the gift of gab and the most pleasant demeanor. I am humble and whimsical, respectful and thoughtful. Thorough to at times a fault, call me overtly organized. I'ma wholistic lover of all. I'ma photographer philosopher poet and spiritual reader (yes tarot cards and all that). I'ma tea blend maker and natural beauty products creator. I'ma dancer, a free spirit, a kind friend, and a sweet sister. I'm a researcher and a student, an apprentice and a teacher. A follower to lead when. I'm a believer in possibility.. I'm my own best friend.

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Paying it Forward.. Being the Example

Paying It Forward does not have to be taken literally. But you should give it consideration. Why!? Cause I said so, nah I'm just playing, here is my explanation: A simple gesture of gratitude or offering of favor pays it forward. One small kind act can save someone's day, a compliment, a prayer or words to encourage will help the world be a better place. Is there some reason why you can't, won't, shouldn't pay it forward? Trust me, YOU will feel better when you do. Yes of course, the one you pay it forward to will benefit, but so do you. I'm just ensuring you understand how you can help yourself by being a payer to forwardness. No you don't have to actually pay money, no you don't have to offer a place to stay or cook a meal for someone, it doesn't even have to be a physical interaction. It does not have to be that dramatic, you can pay it forward just by being a good example to the masses. You in your daily walk can cause a ripple affect by being kind or by offering a simple smile, a glance of solidarity or a simply a thought wishing well for another or an event. Better your day by being a bright light in someone's life from the attitude you bring to the table. You Never know who is watching you. I'm not only talking about The Most High Divine/Infinite Intelligence/Creator/Goddess/ALLAH/YAVH/Oludamarre/Amen-RA (Place your deity here)being the watchful eye. The clarity is, I am talking about the young adolescent or the misplaced adult who sees your example and takes heed. Do you realize who you effect just by simply offering love as your expression. I mean why be Bitter, when you can be sweet. If You can influence one, then you can influence them all. Be the Change

No comments:

Post a Comment